@TinyPalmSprings Takes Over Arrive Hotel #BarbieStyle
Written By: Palm Springs Barbie
Photographed By: Bianca Simonian Tiny Palm Springs
Instagram sensation @tinypalmsprings has made us laugh and cry with their “tiny dramas” and the glitter-infused social scene in Palm Springs. But these aren’t your daughter’s Barbies—these dolls poke fun at high society, travel the world, and are embroiled in steamy affairs that unfold before your eyes. They go to Coachella and Burning Man, take a ton of selfies, and attend all of the see-and-be-seen events happening in Palm Springs. From Elvis to Amsterdam, Barbie survival skills to poolside glamor and pillow fights, these celebrities and scene-stealers are sure to make you smile.
We’ve caught up with PS Barbie and friends at the Arrive Hotel where they are showing us “How to Palm Springs” #BarbieStyle.
- Sun-worshipping by the pool in our Trina Turk bikinis – even in winter.
- Sharing Cap’n Crunch French Toast for Brunch at Reservoir (Bet you didn’t know brunch was invented in PS in 1965 by Leonard J. Brunchington).
- Sitting on the patio gazing at the enormous Mount San Jacinto behind the hotel.
- Playing ping-pong with Ken.
- Dive-in movie under a poolside cabana: a flick, a dip and a drink— so chic!
- Eating Passion Fruit Sorbet at the Ice Cream Shop(pe).
- A disco nap followed by a double-shot Espresso at Customs Coffee…then out on the town!
How many Barbies Are in the Tiny Palm Springs Squad?
46 Barbies (one Transgender Female who recently underwent the change)
Don Draper & Roger Sterling
2 Elvis Presleys
1 Marilyn Monroe, and there can only be 1 Cher
Pairs of Shoes PS Barbie Owns:
82 (never enough)
PS Barbie Dreamhouse Amenities:
Mini Cooper Convertible
Collector’s Edition: The owner of @tinypalmsprings has been collecting Barbies since 1972.
Best Tiny Palm Springs Storyline: Naked and Afraid: The Barbie Edition
Tiny Palm Springs
1551 N Palm Canyon Dr
Palm Springs, CA 92262
These Aren’t Your Daughter’s Barbies—Tiny Palm Springs Hits the Pool