Great Food, Amazing Happy Hour and an Incredible Pool—What Else Do You Need?
Written By: Erik Hale Downtown Grand Hotel
6 Reasons You May Never Have to Leave Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- Calories don’t count in Vegas. Freedom Beat offers a $20 all you can eat brunch with Red, White & Blue Velvet Waffles, Fried Chicken Biscuits, and Cast Iron Baked Monkey Bread. Add bottomless mimosas for $10 more, because why not?
- Happy hour at Freedom Beat is not only from 2-5 p.m., but also from 2-5 a.m. Only in Las Vegas.
- Boutique-feeling, modern rooms that will make you want to stay in bed and order room service.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night from 11 p.m.-2 a.m. inside the Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino at The Red Velvet Lounge.
- Take a Culinary Road Trip on the first Wednesday of each month with Chef Scott Commings. Chef Scott takes 25 guests on a dining road trip featuring the foods and vibes of a different state or city at only $35 for this intimate, chef hosted event.
- Free admission and no cover to The Citrus Pool Deck. There are no buildings blocking your tan lines so you can sun your buns all day.
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
206 N 3rd St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
The Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino Has Everything You Need in One Place