These Nutrients Will Help You Thrive Like Queen Bey
Written By: Charlotte Farrell
Photographs Provided By: AZIONE PR Best nutrients for women
In what seemed like an ethereal dream, the dinner set-up for the Ritual x Matthew Kenney dinner in Venice was accented with soft lighting to create a warm atmosphere. The glowing complexions and energetic aura of the females in the room were captivating, and each woman that I spoke to on the team at Ritual—the subscription-based multivitamin making waves in the industry—knew the secret to beautiful skin, bright eyes and a calm, cool and collected manner that heightened my curiosity. I sat down to the plant-based, nine-course meal crafted by celebrity chef and author Matthew Kenney to learn more. Each course represented a nutrient, and I relished every bite.
Here are the nine nutrients as well as the dishes that either contained or represented them:
- Omega 3: Flax, chia crackers, pepita and guacamole
- Vitamin D3: A drink of fresh mint, cucumbers and garden citrus topped with cava or sparkling water
- Magnesium: Hearts of palm, tomato, edamame, pistachio aioli and crispy brown rice
- Boron: Chickpea hummus, hazelnut dukkah, honey dates and lentil crackers
- Folate: Kale salad with avocado, fennel, radish, kumquat and tomato and tossed in a cashew dressing
- Iron: Miso grilled tofu, kidney beans, shiitake, rainbow beets, spinach purée and nori
- Vitamin K2: Natto (for the courageous)
- Vitamin E: Frozen avocado parfait with kiwi-fennel jam, pistachio milk, puffed quinoa and cacao
- Vitamin B12: Kombucha Best nutrients for women
You can access the recipes for the above dishes here.
Ritual Founder Katerina Schneider explained that women need these nine essential nutrients to not only look but feel top-notch. The best part? Each can be found neatly packed into Ritual’s daily multivitamin. We are unique and fabulous and require a specific blend of ingredients to really thrive.
You can subscribe to Ritual to get your vitamins every month to stay on track. And with the knowledge that it takes 21 days of performing a task to turn it into a habit, let’s get to poppin’!