Naturally San Diego’s Third Annual Pitch Slam
Naturally San Diego, a nonprofit organization dedicated to stimulating growth and entrepreneurship amongst environmentally and socially-conscious consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies throughout San Diego County, is proud to announce the six finalists of its Third Annual Pitch Slam.
On the evening of April 27, each finalist will go head-to-head in a competition-style broadcast of San Diego’s most promising group of natural products. Entrepreneurs will take the stage to pitch their emerging brands to a panel of industry-expert judges and local audience members, ultimately winning a suite of prizes from the local San Diego community to help propel their brand’s industry growth. The winner will also represent Naturally San Diego at Natural Products Expo East in September at the national Pitch Slam competition in Philadelphia.
This year’s Naturally San Diego Pitch Slam finalists include:
- Brixy – Sustainable shower bars.
- Cien Chiles – Bold fixins (sauces) crafted with chiles.
- Iam(aranth) – Amaranth-based snack foods.
- Rationale Brewing – Non-alcoholic craft beer.
- Root And Splendor – 100% natural, non-toxic products for the body and home.
- Wynn’s Kitchen – Healthy, all-natural Asian condiments.
- 4:00 PM: Doors Open
- 5:00 PM: Program Begins
- 5:15 PM: Pitches Begin
- 6:00 PM: Food and drink break while judges deliberate
- 6:20 PM: Winner, Runner Up and People’s Choice announced!
- 7:00 PM: Head to the Pitch Slam After Party, at THE LOT
Presented by Jimbo’s…Naturally!, San Diego entrepreneurs, professionals, investors, marketers and publicists, foodies and residents alike are invited to attend Pitch Slam on Thursday, April 27 from 4-7:30 p.m. at Building 177 (2875 Dewey Rd) in Liberty Station.
In addition to the Pitch Slam itself, attendees will be able to network in-person with 300+ of the natural-products community’s best and brightest, enjoy hosted hors d’oeuvres and drinks from local restaurants and brands, vote on the People’s Choice Award, and take home goodies in a swag bag from local, emerging natural products brands.
Tickets for Pitch Slam can be purchased here.