UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital’s 24th Annual Party on the Pier
For its 24th year, UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital’s annual ‘Party on the Pier’ will be returning to Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier on November 5th from 10AM to 2PM with a variety of fun and exciting experiences for guests to enjoy, including:
- Unlimited access to rides
- Carnival games filled with toys from presenting sponsor Mattel Inc.
- VIP Area sponsored by Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation
- Play is the Way tent sponsored by The Goldhirsh-Yellin Foundation with creative crafts and activities for kids
- Celebrity appearances and fun photo activations
- Meal vouchers and carnival treats
- UCLA People-Animal Connection therapy animals
Additional major sponsors for Party on the Pier include The Change Reaction, Dr. Neal & Beth Cutler, Mia & John Janick, the Michael & Lori Milken Family Foundation, the Anthony & Jeanne Pritzker Family Foundation, Ellen & Richard Sandler, and Lola & Timur Tillyaev. Event proceeds provide unrestricted funding to high-priority programs that directly benefit children treated at UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital locations worldwide.
*Tickets for carnival games and experiences sold separately. This is a cashless event; only cards will be accepted.
As a vital part of UCLA Health, UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital has the unique ability to care for children of all ages, from newborns to young adults. The state-of-the-art facility is designed to serve the most critically ill with sophisticated, compassionate pediatric care in an environment that is both welcoming and healing to children and their families. General pediatricians work alongside leading specialists and subspecialists, and our physician-scientists discover new treatments and innovations that transform pediatric health care. The vision of this extraordinary team and the generosity of our dedicated philanthropic partners help ensure a brighter tomorrow for all children.