Established in 1860 and nestled at the base of the Santa Ana Mountain Range in Corona, California, the beautiful, lush grounds of Glen Ivy Hot Springs stretch across 12 acres and include 19 pools and whirlpools to enjoy, including the historic mineral baths. The Hot Springs also include botanical gardens, a labyrinth for self-reflection, and a variety of daily classes and programs, as well as quiet places and gathering areas where guests can relax, renew and re-engage.
Thanks to Glen Ivy, Amanda and I were able to relax, renew and re-engage. From the minute we walked in we were amazed at everything Glen Ivy had to offer! We we’re both treated to the most relaxing services on property. Amanda had the NuFace Facial and I had the Hot Stone Massage! Once we finished our services we headed back to our private lounge where we enjoyed food from Cafe Sole and laid by the pool in big bean bag chairs! (Which I need for my pool at home!) The day didn’t stop there, off to Club Mud we go! We painted our skin and exfoliated before visiting the grotto! Once down under we got to experience a hydrating body masque made of aloe vera, shea butter, and coconut oil which soaked into our skin and then was washed away. From there we went into a different part of the grotto to cool off and enjoyed some girl talk. Sadly we had to end our day here! There is so much to do and not enough time to do it all! Below are some photos and a how to guide to tackle a day at Glen Ivy! Be sure to watch our adventure below before you sign off!
- Arrive Early to avoid a long line and get check in squared away so you can enjoy your wellness day. Even at 9:30am there can be a small line formed out the door.
- Pick Your Spot by grabbing a lounge chair in the sun or shade. The chairs can go fast once guests start rolling in.
- Use the Lockers to store your belongings, you take a key with you that you can easily attach to your bathing suit or wrist. Wear shoes when walking around (flip flops are easiest).
- Book Services or Plan Classes that you will attend. Most classes are free with admission. As well, make purchases and tipping seamless by having a card on file when you initially check in.
- Enjoy the yummy food and drinks available through Cafe Sole or the Paradise Bar.
Glen Ivy Hot Springs
25000 Glen Ivy Rd
Corona, CA 92883
888.453.6489 | www.glenivy.com