NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Ultimate Summer Splash Package Giveaway in Palm Springs (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and representatives of Visit Greater Palm Springs, Locale Magazine and/or their parent, affiliates or subsidiaries, management companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. If asked, entrant must provide valid proof of age by way of valid picture identification (driver’s license, passport, state identification card, or military identification card). Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR: Palm Springs Preferred Small Hotels
3. ADMINISTRATOR: Locale Magazine
4. TIMING: The sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2023 and ends on May 31, 2023 at 11:59 pm PST (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: During the promotion period, visit https://localemagazine.com/enter-to-win-a-sun-soaked-greater-palm-springs-getaway/ and follow the instructions outlined in the designated point of entry post. Entries must be received by the times outlined above to be eligible to win. By entering this sweepstakes, you release Instagram of any responsibility regarding said sweepstakes. Visit Greater Palm Springs acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Multiple entrants not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Only one entry per individual. Administrator and Sponsor will have no liability should the post to a participant suffer from malfunction or any other reason.
6. PRIZE DRAWING: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the promotion period, on June 1st at or around 12:00pm PST. Failure to acknowledge and confirm receipt of winning status within 24 hours of notification (comment being published) will result in disqualification/forfeiture of prizes. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random selection by Administrator from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Participant acknowledges the Sweepstake will have media coverage.
» Two-night stay at Alcazar Palm Springs ($500 value)
» Two-night stay at the Inn at Palm Springs, a pair of Palm Springs Aerial Tramway tickets and breakfast for two ($550 value)
» Two-night stay in the Movie Star Presidential Bungalow at A Place in the Sun Garden Hotel, a welcome gift from Palm Springs and a bouquet of fresh scented flowers ($2,300 value)
» Two-night weekend stay in a deluxe suite at Hotel California, complimentary airport pickup and dropoff, a pair of Palm Springs Aerial Tramway tickets and a bottle of champagne
Travel is NOT included. Prize components are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and may not be combined with any other offers. Terms and conditions apply. Specifics of prize components are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the description above, including but not limited to, gratuity, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure. Winner and travel companion(s) are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use, if applicable. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
8. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un- awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Orange County, California, U.S.A; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California, U.S.A.
1. ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 21 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends on May 31, 2023 at 12:00 pm PST. One (1) prize will be available to be won.