CORONA RAMS BEACH HOUSE GETAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Corona Rams Beach House Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 20, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on November 20, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in California, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Crown Imports LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside California and where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER: HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit CoronaRamsBeachHouse.dja.com (“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form (“Entry”), to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit an Entry.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected on or about November 21, 2022 from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by phone. Administrator will make three (3) phone calls within a 24-hour period in an attempt to reach the potential Grand Prize winner. Messages will not be left. Once the Grand Prize winner has been contacted and verified over the phone, he/she will be required to complete and return via email/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Declaration of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this specified time period or return of prize notification as undeliverable, or declining the prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received, time permitting.
- PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: Four (4)-day/three (3)-night accommodations for winner and up to three (3) guests at a Sponsor-specified beach house in California (December 2, 2022 – December 5, 2022) and $3,000 towards travel expenses (awarded in the form of an e-check for winner), and a Corona/Rams-branded swag bag consisting of Sponsor-specified merchandise (ARV: $TBDXXXX). Transportation and alcohol are not awarded with prize. Actual retail value of Grand Prize may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for, and Grand Prize winner will not receive any difference between, the actual value and ARV of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner’s guests must be at least 21 years or older at time of prize award and additional age requirements may apply to Beach House rental. Grand Prize winner’s guests must also execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to stay. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to transportation, meals, surcharges, service charges, personal charges, taxes, travel and other insurance, gratuities, souvenirs, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen prize documents. If Grand Prize winner is unable to utilize prize on dates specified, prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received, time permitting. Grand Prize is subject to additional restrictions, including those based on Sponsor-specified beach house accommodations. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must pass any required medical testing and comply with any requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having the COVID-19 vaccine(s). Grand Prize winner and his/her guests may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to participate in any Grand Prize-related activities. In the event Grand Prize winner or his/her guests engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate beach house stay early, in whole or in part, and eject Grand Prize winner and his/her guests, from beach house with no further compensation to the winner. In the event Grand Prize winner or his/her guests consume alcoholic beverages (none will be provided by Sponsor) while participating in any Grand Prize-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. Grand Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules. No alcohol is awarded with prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Administrator for the actual value of the Grand Prize. Failure to use beach house accommodations does not relieve Grand Prize winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of Grand Prize. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prize is prohibited. In no event will more than the stated prize be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers, email addresses, and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry. In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants/winner/Grand Prize winner’s guests agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes material, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer, phone or device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winner list, unless prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNER LIST: To receive a Winner List by email, send an email to [email protected] with “WINNER #2861-38” in the subject line. Requests must be received by June 17, 2022. Winner List will be sent after prize has been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Relax responsibly®. Corona Extra® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL